Sunday, February 13, 2011

My life from A-Z

One of those dumb personal quizzes circulating the net. I'm admitting things here even my shrink doesn't know. Of course, he doesn't care.

• A-Available/Single? Not according to my wife
• B-Best Friend? My partner. I'd be a lot poorer emotionally and financially without him.
• C-Cake or Pie? I'll have to go with Elvis and say cake.
• D-Drink Of Choice? Makers & ginger ale but only after 7 a.m.
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? My Pocket Fisherman.
• F-Favorite Color? Green. They asked me this for the Dewar's ad, too.
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Whichever one is not banned from commercial flights.
• H-Hometown? Los Angeles
• I-Indulgence? Irene Jacob movies even though I can't understand them.• J-January Or February? February. Pitchers and catchers report.
• K-Kids & Their Names? Matt, Annie, and maybe some in Bakersfield.
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? Laughter.
• M-Marriage Date? July 8. Same date that crime boss Soapy Smith was shot to death in 1898.
• N-Number Of Siblings? 1
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Apple, if we're talking pies or computers. Orange if we're talking Bowls.
• P-Phobias/Fears? Mimes.
• Q-Favorite Quote? Enough is as good as a feast to an idiot.
• R-Reason to Smile? Linda Eder singing
• S-Season? Bob Gaudio
• T-Tag Three or Four People? I don't know four people.
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I turned down a job at LAUGH-IN
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Pat Robertson
• W-Worst Habit? Sweating the small stuff
• X-X-rays You've Had? Teeth, chest, and what kind of stupid question is that?
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Lobster...but must not still be alive.
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Aquarius man.

13 comments :

LouOCNY said...

Maybe some in Bakersfield??? Ken...you dog you!

Max Clarke said...

Thanks, Ken, for the Soapy Smith mention. Never heard of him till now. What a life that con artist had.

According to Wikipedia, the Magic Castle in Hollywood has a big Soapy Smith night on July 8th. Ever been to it?

Anonymous said...

I spewed my coffee over "pat robertson" well done

Mike Botula said...

Definitely the Robertson one. I probably would have said Broccoli. Now I know how to respond properly the next time my phone rings.

Ron said...

If Vernor's is not your ginger ale of choice I suggest you give it a try.

RCP said...

You were married in 1898? Has anyone ever seen the Levines during daylight hours?

benson said...

The Gaudio line did the same for me. Thanks for the laugh.

@Ron...with some salt and vinegar chips!

bevo said...

Skip the Ginger Ale and try ginger beer. Much better flavor. Get your hands on some Barritt's ginger beer.

Next, skip the overprice Makers. Pick up a bottle of Gosling's dark rum. Combined 2 or 3 parts Goslings with 1 part Barritt's. Enjoy. With the money you saved, buy your wife a nice cake for on your anniversary.

For the Dewar's ad, did they ask you whether you enjoy carnal relations with your mom in the outhouse?

What do pitchers and catchers report? Names of their mistresses at each road city?

Finally, as to bowls, I have to go with apple. Have you tried to make a bowl out of orange? The draw is terrible and uneven. The apple cools the smoke and gives you a much better high.

Anonymous said...

Geez! I don't know what's wrong with Pat Robertson. He makes more money than CBS, NBC and ABC combined, and it's all tax free! Thanks to his good friends, the Republicans....

Ref said...

Bevo, did you get the parts reversed in that Dark And Stormy? If not, that's a mean little drink you make.

analee said...

Your indeed very professional....ken,..

Anonymous said...

Man...the first thought I had after seeing the questions "someone is fishing for info to crack passwords"...or steal identities. If you look at the list with that thought in mind quite a few stand out as having a good chance of letting someone guess passwords used at commercial sites, etc.

Bob Oscar said...

I would have thought you would have traded in the Pocket Fisherman for the Pocket Pervert, Ken..